Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your zprivacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make his notice easy to find, we make it available from many pages of our websites.
2. Types of Users
- Customer. If you have a gadgetsigma.com account for accessing your administrator dashboard for our suite of services including winning products, reports, posts, and other information related to your type of purchase, you are a Customer.
- Participant. If you visit a landing page, choose a free subscription, submit information, or participant in some other way, you are a Participant.
- Affiliate. If you attract other customers to our site you are an affiliate.
- Website Visitor. If you visit one of our websites you are a Website Visitor.
3. Types of Collected Information
3.1Information you provide
- Personal Information. For example, name, email address, telephone number, address, social profile links, and other contact details when you create an account on our site, submit a form, or act as an affiliate.
- Billing Information. For example, your credit card when you purchase one of our paid services.
- Facebook Page Information. For example, the list of pages you manage on Facebook and information from those pages granted when you authorize our Facebook application.
- Third Party Information. For example, access tokens and information related to third party accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Zapier that you have connected to щгк this website
- Settings and Account Information. For example, preferences such as default language, time zone, communication preferences, and other information you submit to this website in the course of using our services.
- User’s Data. If you are a Customer, we collect and store the information related to this website on your behalf.
3.2Information we get from your usage of our services
- Device and Browser Information. For example, your hardware model, operating system, performance information, IP address, browser type and other identifiers sent along with browser requests.
- Log Information. For example, for each request to our servers we record information including the timestamp of the request, the files accessed, IP address, referral URLs, and browser user agent information.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect your location based on your IP address or other available identifiers such as third party app information or browser location requests.
- Referral Information. For example, when your browser sends us a referral URL indicating that you have visited from a page that has linked to us, we record information about the link that referred you to us.
- Tracking Tags. We use tracking tags, in the form of cookies and web beacons, in our websites, advertising campaigns, and emails to collect usage statistics.
- Cookies and Local Storage. We use browser technologies such as cookies and local storage to collect and store information about you with you visit this website.
4. How Collected Information Is Used
We use the information we collect from our services to provide and maintain them, provide support for your usage or them, improve them, to develop new services and features, and to protect our online shop and our users. We also use the information to carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes. For example:
- To market and promote our services to you, including combining information about you from third party sources.
- To track the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing efforts.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to personalize your website experience.
- To analyze site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity, potentially illegal activity, and to enforce out agreements.
- To respond to legal requests or to prevent fraud, we may need to inspect or disclose information we hold about you.
Below we describe additional information usage as it relates to specific types of users.
We use your information to fulfill our contractual responsibilities to deliver services to you.
Information that is provided as part of our services is controlled and managed by us. We verify all data provided and we are those who is the data controller.
When you attract customers to our website we typically need to know the customer’s login, email and other (if needed) identifiers. We use this information to interact with our customers in different ways.
5. How We Share Information
We share information as described below and where individuals have otherwise consented.
- Participant Data. We use different methods and our software to provide participants and customers only firsthand information. They are not allowed to share it with other users and may use it for their own purposes.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use the information to provide services to us or process data on our behalf. For example, payment processors, analytics services, advertising services, auditors, advisors, consultants, hosting providers, and our subprocessors.
- Affiliates & Business Transfers. We may share collected information with any or our subsidiaries or affiliates. We may also disclose or transfer the collected information as part of any sale, merger, transfer of assets, acquisition, business restructuring, or similar event.
- Legally Required. We may disclose information as required by law.
- Protection of Rights. We may disclose information when we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process, enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
6. Cookies, Pixels, & Tracking
- Essential Website Functionality. Our website requires these cookies in order to fully utilize our services, login to secure areas, and
- Performance and Functionality. These cookies provide functionality to remember preferences and enhance our functionality but are not strictly required to access our services.
- Usage Tracking. We use pixels, cookies, and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how you utilize our services. For example, tracking opens and clicks in our emails to you.
- Google Analytics, Retargeting, and Ads. We use Google Analytics for Display Advertising. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. This site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
- Facebook Analytics, Advertising, & Social Features. We use Facebook technologies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our website.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser settings and you may use browser extensions with our site that limit the ability to set third certain types of cookies including those from Google and Facebook.
7. How Can You Access Or Correct Your Information
If you are a Customer, you can access and maintain much of the information through your account dashboard. Information that is not accessible online can be modified or deleted by contacting us with your request. We may decline to process requests that we find are unreasonable and that we are not legally obligated to fulfill. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
8. Our Commitment to the EU-US Privacy Shield
We are responsible for the processing of Personal Information it receives under the Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over site’s compliance with this Policy and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. As a last resort, privacy complaints that remain unresolved after pursuing these and other channels may be subject to binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel to be created jointly by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe.
10. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
11. Contact Us
If we change our privacy policies, we will update this page. If our changes materially affect your privacy rights, we may provide notice of changes prominently on our website or to your email address of record. Where required by law we will obtain your consent or give you the opportunity to opt out of such changes.